Monday, April 18

Tuesday Twosome

1. Mail-in rebates: A pain to deal with or worth the wait to get money back?
A pain to deal with, although if it's a large enough sum I'll deal with is anyway.

2. Warranties: Take a chance without them or a must have when buying high-priced items?
Very rarely do I get snookered into buying a warranty.

3. Product knowledge: Research before you buy or rely on salesperson?
Research, research, and more research.

4. Word of mouth: Base purchases on what your friends say or disregard because you know what you are doing?
Well, I would word it a little nicer than that, but while I'll ask my friends about their opinions and experience, often they have different criteria and it's my criterion that matters.

5. New Versions: Must buy the latest version right away or wait for a while?
Wait, that way all the bugs are worked out by the time I buy it, plus it's usually much cheaper.

via
Tuesday Twosome

No comments: