Saturday, August 6

Friday's Feast : 58

Appetizer
Briefly describe your living room.
My living room isn’t all that exciting. It’s small, but comfortable, and it is somewhat sparsely decorated.

Soup
List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.
I’d like to become more fit and lose weight. I also hope to get pregnant, I think.

Salad
When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.
Lately, most of my limited online time has been spent reading the blogs listed in my sidebar. To-Done, which was recommended by Pearl, really struck a cord with me. It's a must read for my fellow efficiency nuts out there.

Main Course
What would the title of your autobiography be?
I Did It Myself And I Like It! Which is what I told my mother after I cut my own hair at the age of five and really sums up my life very well.

Dessert
What time do you usually go to bed?
When I'm working the day shift, I try to get in bed at around 9pm. If I'm working evenings, I don't make it into bed until about 1am.

Friday's Feast - a buffet for your brain

No comments: